<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, June 26, 2007

some people are extremely bothersome. So what if I want to post whatever I want. And I don't ask Allah on how I should look like. Why must some people be such an irritating jerk by being extra to know why my sibling doesn't look like me??

Are you asking Allah why? Stupid people without thinking of the consequences. Bodoh punya manusia. And look, I don't disturb you, you don't disturb me.

OR ARE YOU DAMN FUCKING BLIND AS YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO READ THE DISCLAIMER?? MIGHT AS WELL YOU DIE FASTER THAN BEING SUCH A BUSYBODY. I KNOW HOW I LOOK AND FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIMES, LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP DISTURBING ME. I KNOW I'M NOT THAT PRETTY AND YOU YOURSELF AREN'T EVEN PRETTY / HANDSOME BY INSULTING ME, LOSER!