Last Friday, 3 of us watched Fantastic 4 @ Grand Cathay and I'm loving it =) Wait, you're asking why 3 of us? I'm not sure myself. You ask them. Do you know I have the same eyes with Jessica Alba? Hur hur hur. =P Anyway, Azhar was seated in between of me and Lia.The thing is that, I'll concentrate 200% on the show if it's at Grand Cathay, rather then chit chatting with others. And please, I really can't stand if you rub on my thighs. It really tickles me. That's why I brush off your hands.
And, that night, I wasn't in a mood. Firstly, earlier that day I was pissed off and secondly, b'cause of dinner at Long John Silver. Eventhou it didn't happened to me, what I felt is that it spoilt the whole night affair. I'm going watch Harry Potter next month! Wee~
Next day, 3 of us went out again. This time, we're helping Lia to shop for her work stuff. Went to Hill Street at the wholesale shop. Dang, I forgot to take a picture of the pouch which we got for free. Then went to Marina Square to MiniToons and then we got some correction tapes which we cleared 2 types. After which we took cab back to Lia's office before heading towards Vivo City. Well, when we took the cab, the road was nearly closed to make way for the rehearsal.
At the NEL itself, bumped into my guy friend and chatted for awhile before joining them back. Could noticed that Azhar was jealous. It wouldn't be nice to just walk past a friend just like that. Again at VivoCity, we went to Mini Toons and decided on the Massaging stick and bought a few things.
Before that, bumped into Diah with her fiancee at Candy Empire where she was hunting for a particular chocolate. Miss you bebeh, thou I met you a few weeks ago.
By the time we finished, I was dead tired. My feet were aching. Azhar sent me till under the block. Thank him for sending back thou I didn't expect it. And that conversation, made me stumped. It felt as thou I was given a big tight slap. I'm not ready.
A lot of things I need to settle first. *sigh* You told me you too need time. And all this, actually make me feel, you're actually making it faster then I thought.
And yes, thou Lia did say, think before you say, think before I decide, that I might be losing someone who's truly in love with me. But, the thing is that, it's just me. Something's missing somewhere and I need to find that something, which I don't even know. I'm just confused =S
I went jogging yesterday. And the whole of 12 to 15 rounds of slow jog, while listening to ipod, made me wonder. Since all the songs are sentimental, it really makes me wonder and think. Am I enjoying what I've been through? Just myself alone and no one to report to? It just crossed my mind. Even if I want to be in a relationship, the thing is that, I don't know how to go about anymore.
All thanks to Vans, I've forgotten how to make a relationship going. I need to learn again. And this time for sure, I need quite a long time to make it right. Once I got whole of it, then I know how to treasure the other person.



