<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, June 04, 2007


I'm typing this as I'm eating my lunch which my Subject Head treat me. Gosh, I felt embarrassed when both my HOD and Subject Head refuse to accept my money. And, thanks Mr. Sim for buying me Nasi Briyani lunch thou I don't really favourite it. Oh, I didn't manage to finish it o_O

Seriously, there's been 2 accidents happening within a couple of days ago. At 4+am, on Saturday morning, one of my cousin, who happened to born on the same year with me got involved in an accident at Thomson, heading to Sembawang Drive (something like that). I didn't get to visit him, thou he's at Tan Tock Seng Hospital now.

According to my mom, he mentioned that they were asleep while his friend was driving. He has his hips and arms dislocate and today, he's going through an operation. I hope you get well, cousin.

Another accident at Sengkang East Way. It happened yesterday. I've received this news from Bebeh Shasha. Thanks gal for telling me. He have 70% of his body burnt. Gosh, that's a lot. Right now, he's in unstable condition. I pray hard that you can make it through Trazzie.

It's really sad that people you know, whether they are close or even just friends, are involved in accidents. And some are near death accident. May you get through with it. Be strong guys and pray hard for their health, my friends!