Course was postponed to today. *dang* What I did was to reach home early, had my dinner (Mom, honestly it was delicious..but still, that fish dish a bit salty..but I still love it ok...) And I forget to blog yesterday. So here, Happy belated birthday Mom!
Oh, Aunt Nah, next time do get the numbers right. The number that you have is actually my number and I've been using it for a few years. Lucky I gave you mom's number or you keep on messaging me, thinking mom's using it.
Anyway, slept early yesterday. Think about 9.20pm I fell asleep. Gosh, I was really sleepy. And I'm still sleepy. Hehe.. I think I need to save up to visit a spa pretty soon! Well, I do felt melancholy yesterday. Message Haz..I don't know why I was soo sensitive yesterday. I'm sorry Haz. I know you meant it as a joke. But still, when my sensitivity kicks in, all the jokes might seemed otherwise.
Ok, now I need to do advertisement. Hopefully I can get it done latest by tomorrow. Gonna be busy.............



