<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finished my lesson at 12.30pm but when I went to the General Office, it was empty. No one was around. And worse, the librarian told me that she will be having lunch with me. Gosh, I was being played on again. Called up Paul and he offered to buy for me lunch. I rejected it at first but, I messaged him later and told him to buy packet food for me. Thanks Paul!

Anyway, nothing much to update. Just that I hate doing a few minute advertisement from a very shaky video. Dang, why must my OM do this to me? *sigh*

Anyway, just wana wish Happy Vesak Day to those who are celebrating. For the rest, Happy Holidays! Sharks, Friday still need to come back to work *sigh*