<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, May 18, 2007

Gosh, I'm feeling soo stress up *sigh* I cant believe it that I'm very extremely busy on Friday. Running up and down between 2nd to 4th floor to get all the things settle during CCA, to get the advertisement done for P4 and letters for P1 (2 classes). And I had still not done for P5's advertisement.

And the advertisement doesn't seems like advert as it's more of a letter compare to advert. Anyway, I think I try to get it printed out by this coming Monday thou I know it's very busy.

*sigh* I hate it soo much. A lot of things need to do. *groans*