<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, May 07, 2007

Always feels irritating when I'm reading my tagboard. So what if I'm ugly and so on. At least, I dare to show my face online. I don't critise that person on their tagboard if I don't even know that person well. So FCUK off and get a life and STOP discriminating me! You're much MORE UGLIER to tag someone who is ugly!

And seriously, whoever this Fu*king idiot is, GO and have a life and STOP disturbing me! I don't even know who you are, but that doesn't give you a right to leave a tag, STUPID! Urgh! Hate it!

Last Sat, had late lunch cum early dinner at Ramen Ten with my sister. Well, her birthday fell on that day. So, I bought her a gift credit worth $80 Borders and she was on Cloud 9. Previous day, she received a $90 Tangs voucher.

And, we went shopping for my mom's early Mother's Day gift cum birthday gift. And spent $159 on 6 sets of plates, 6 sets of mats, 6 sets of glasses, 2 corningwares and gloves and corningware mat from Corella. Initially we had lot of choices. Now we're scratching our heads to think where to store all these items since we overlooked the space we had at home xP

And now, I'm penniless *sigh* I really forgot that I've to pay for another insurance. There goes the money and I'm left with such little to survive this entire month *sigh*