<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Can't believe it. Been extreme busy when I'm back at work. Yesterday, I was at office in the morning as I had to go to Innova JC at Woodlands to conduct free course for a 3 day camp but I'm required to only conduct for the first day.

Met Lia and this officer at the AMK MRT station went up to me when I was reading paper and asked if I'm the one he always saw. And it turned out he got the wrong person! That person should be Lia, not me!

Yesterday's last day course for Action Script is damn sucks. Most of the time we had to try and solve a question which I can't even get. And no answer! Damn. I'm not even clever you know in Action Scripting.

Saturday, went to school for a while to retrieve my files which I saved in this computer. And Lia accompanied me. In the end, I had to do work for some teachers who used my lab for printing. And now, the inks are running low! Have to tell my TA to replenish the inks.

Went for late lunch at LJS at Marina Square. Candid shot of Lia.

Below, pictures of 2 whores who make soo much noise and they sat beside us. Eventhough they had finished their meals, they NEED not have to make soo much noise. And please, both these ladies are not even pretty in sight to make much noise. And their friend, who's face can't be taken, have to endure their noise. If I'm not mistaken, they are supposed to discuss something but these 2 whores went off topic. And the fatso, the pinkie whore on the left actually SCREAMED just because the black whore said something. GOSH! Very insane!!

Before we went to LJS, there's a small show of Cartoon Network. The black colour shirt person kind of extra in the picture. The person did a quick wait for each child to take pic to let the number of other children have their turn to take pictures with these "dolls".


Isn't she cute (see picture below). I took a snap of her.