<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, May 17, 2007

Went school as usual but i was shocked to find a dead cat laying a few steps away from the school main entrance gate. It doesn't look like above, I mean the cat. It has light brownish white colour and looks as thou it had been strangled. And I could see the tongue sticking out. Anyway, what I did was to inform the security guard (as the dead cat is nearby the school). He told me that he will ask the cleaner to remove the dead cat or maybe the garbage truck will remove the cat.

It reminds me of past years that I saw this cat, laying in the middle of the road with the intestine coming out of the stomach. Been crushed under the moving vehicles. It really hit me in the stomach seeing cats died that way. And mind you, that time was about nearly 7am, when I was on the way to cross the bridge to go to my secondary school. *sigh*

It's really heartless to see dead cat laying around. You know, I just dont understand why these sick people likes to be cruel to animals. Killing these helpless pets. What do they gain from killing these pets?? Satisfaction? Perhaps, these sick people should kill themselves first before killing these animals. They are harmless if you do not disturb it. Even if these sick people dislike any animals, THEY SHOULD AVOID in contact, NOT HARMING THEM!

I asked my colleague whether he saw the dead cat but he told me he didn't. So I presume that "the killer" might dumped the body about 30 mins before my arrival to the school ( as I arrived about 7.55am just now).

I wish these heartless abusers/ killers will die a painful death!