<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Met up with Bebeh Shasha yesterday. After quite sometime, met her at last. Meeting place was at Tampines MRT station. While waiting, I notice there's these couple from one of the school, kept on munching despite the officers sent a reminder over the PA system. After the third time, one of them went up to the students and both of them left the station. I wonder if they are actually deaf?

Anyway, went to Giant to report that my thumbdrive could not be read after frantically repeated tries. It was amazingly quite deserted eventhough it was about 645pm. Lol. Anyway, the person checked and found out it's true and told me that I could get a replacement! I was excited and couldn't believe my ears but when he checked that it was a 2 week old thumbdrive, he told me that he need to check with his manager.

At las, luck is on my side and I still get a replacement! Yipee. Thanks bebeh! You really made my day =) Anyway, we took a short tour around Giant Tampines and went back to Tampines and had our meal at MacD near the interchange.

Hmm, there's quite a lot of things that we shared. Lots of joy I could say. And someone's s still on cloud 9. Hmm, you better quit clubbing gal or I'll tell Ryan about it! Mwhahaha *evil grin* lol.

Anyway, thanks gal for meeting and accompany me eventhough our original plan was to visit your grandfather, but since he was discharged, you still meet me. Anyway, hope that your grandpa gets well soon *hugs bebeh*

And reminder to myself, always..Always eject the thumbdrive or I'll knock my own head =S