<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm beginning to feel unwanted. I just don't get it. Of all people, that feeling of being unwanted, comes from my parents. MY PARENTS! Can you believe that?? What did I do wrong? I've told them where I go on alternate weeknights and yet, they claimed I didn't inform them. WTF!

I've told you countless times and yet, you told me I didn't! Why not admit that YOU'VE FORGOTTEN??

The most outrageous things they did last weekend was to change the padlock. WTF! I only reached home like 15 minutes before 8pm. I've never reached home later then 1030pm, unlike my younger brother who always return home between 1am to 4am everyday.

And I just don't get it. I know I'm NOT THAT PIOUS. So, don't make me if I don't want to. Especially to attend that religious teacher's Saturday's morning class. Someone who keeps giving the same lame jokes and who talks softly through the microphone. And those examples which I didn't think its funny, yet your stupid fans laughed about it!

It's not that I'm criticising this religious teacher. But seriously, even if the topic is good, but if I don't find the way that person teach interesting, why must I attend?

I don't club, I don't drink nor smoke nor do i spend time hanging outside. What else do you want me to be?? Enough of all the lies. Stop being too "PERFECT" in front of your siblings. I hate it. I hate the shows that we've been putting up. And because of other people's mistakes, I'm the one who have to suffer most of the time!

Because of those minahs and makreps who hang around, wasting their stupid bloody time, You're NOT supposed to ASSUME we're just like those people WHO WASTE THEIR BLOODY LIVES HANGING AROUND FOR NOTHING, ESPECIALLY AT ORCHARD.

And to think that you don't even trust us on this! Oh, I forgot. You never EVEN trust me before.

Seriously, I just don't feel like returning home. Feel like renting a unit and never came back. You dare us to do that. Perhaps, to them, I'm just a BIG mistake. A mistake which they made and that they regret having me in the first place.

The things they did to me in the past, till now, the hatred just grows bigger then it used to be..