1stly, my brother bought himself a new handphone, just like Shasha. *sigh* When's my turn to get a new handphone? Lol. Anyway, mine still workable. So, that's alright for now.
2ndly, Henry, my colleague always commented I looked pretty. Am i? Gee, thank you. Still made me blush thou I'm wearing normal clothes. Only yesterday I wore my floral skirt. He commented that it showed my curves nicely. Aww, is it? Tee Hee. Thanks anyway (eventhough in person I told him I don't) Haha.
3rdly, I'm extremely tired. *sigh* Know what? I've been checking the computers at Lab 3 and found some of them faulty with the mouse. What?? How can that be possible. I know it must be the work of some upper primary students. Last 2 weeks was perfectly fine. *sigh* Need to inform Vincent about this. Oh, and I tidy the lab. Gosh, I must be pretty hardworking. Haha.
4thly, I'm amazed that the printer ink was out for Lab 2. I mean, who the hell did their printing there?? Must be those trainers from Mastereign. Stealer! YOU SHOULDN'T PRINT YOUR STUPID WORK IN THIS SCHOOL, B'CAUSE YOU'RE ONLY PART TIME TRAINERS HERE!!
5thly, I'm getting sick. *sigh* The most simplest and easiest to identify that I'm not well is when my "big business in the toilet" doesn't look normal.
6thly, I remembered that I was locked out of the house with my sister when I was in Primary school. I think the reason was too fight with my sister and my mom drove us out of the house and we waited for about a few hours, crying outside the house (and also to fold clothes).
7thly, going gym today. Yey! Hate my chubby cheeks. Shasha's boyfriend commented I'm chubby! So, need to lose more weight. At least 5 kg less!
8thly, sharks. Thunderstorms can be heard. It's gona rain!
9thly, received message from someone with that one Traffic Police's number. Claimed that the owner had passed away due to accident with a cab. I was like "Eh? Must be untrue" But the person told me that she doesn't joke about death. Hmm, whatever. I don't care. If you're alive, know what? To hell with you and hope you burned to hell for lying to me. But if it's true, ok I've got nothing to say.
10thly, hate the british trainer who is conducting in my lab. Always comment me to do this and that. I'm not your servant ok! Do yourself! Urgh!



