<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Firstly, I would like to say
Happy Birthday Dad!

Secondly, busy day for me. Didn't do my task that much. *sigh* Had to help my supervisor with supervising the students and helping them to print out their work for tomorrow since tomorrow is Friendship Day.

Thirdly, I guess I'm ok already. Talked to her and cried over dinner. Haha. But felt relieved after that.

Fourthly, I'm still sleepy!

Fifthly, congrats bebeh Shasha for getting a new job soon!

Sixthly, going gym very soon (today)! Yey!! Well, saw Shakin on Monday. He was like "You haven't been going to gym huh? Why?" The way he talked to me as thou he's picking a fight with me. But that's his nature. What I did? I laughed and told him I was busy. Really! But I do try to control my weight. And guessed what? I burned about 210 calories which is about 70 grams of fats! hehe. I know it's still too little but still I do make an effort to lose weight.

Lastly, hate this dress that I'm wearing. I looked as thou I'm wearing a pyjamas. Haha, will take a pic of me soon and upload here. I'll let you people decide ;)