<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wanted to go gym yesterday but because I forgot to bring my wallet and my membership card which is in my wallet, I didn't go. Instead, I went Tampines to pay a visit to her and her family as her aunt who had stroke for 3 years passed away.

Initially I'm supposed to meet Fiza at 7.45pm. And because I under estimate the time, I reached there about 30 minutes late opposite ITE Tampines. A lot of her relatives came. And gosh, Faiza looks thin!

Really sorry for your loss, gal. So sweet of your mom that she actually remembers us. And I think I said something wrong after which I didnt really mean it. My malay language very sucks, really.

Then, after that visit, went to meet Hazry at Tampines Interchange. Actually, I'm not sure why he wanted to meet me yesterday. Perhaps he knew that I didn't have a proper meal during lunch time and he treated me dinner. But, I only had two pieces of plain prata while he had fried rice. Met up his best friend, Didi who had piercing on his face. Nice chap also. I mean, from the look of it but I dont really know him that well. Still a bit nervous.

About 10.30pm, Hazry sent me home thou before 10.30pm I did felt lethargic. Once I reached home, ensured that my wallet is kept in my bag before I went to work. Nothing much for today. A bit tired that's all. And gosh, I really don't feel like working.