And now I've to quickly get the notes done asap and do printing myself. Urgh..Luckily it's not much people who will attend it. *sigh*
I've got something to tell here. But I'm not sure if I should tell here. People might just say "WHAT??" Guess I better not tell it here yet. When the time comes, I guess.
Anyway, just now. Guessed what? My subject head was telling my supervisor "Oh, the little girl here, not Sufen" I was like "Eh? Me little girl eh?" Haha..
Gosh, I'm bored. Hate being stressed up. Hate what actually happened yesterday.
Was on the way home with Lia in MRT. And around Lavendar area, there's this 4 China men entering the crowded train. Of all places, they surrounded me and Lia. And worse, they tried to move the handle which I was holding on to. And they purposely moved the handle. I said some vulgar
After I fiercely put a firm grip to the handle, they stopped pulling the handle which I clinged on. Another thing which I can't stand is that their body smell! Sucks! Yucks!
And worse, they looked at both of us especially me up and down as thou I did something wrong. I'm just a a normal passenger, who use the handle, just like everyone and I have no where to hold. And don't expect me to fall down on them. Never!
*sigh* It really scares me *sigh* I'm having phoebia now *shudders*



