Yea, I know it's been a few days since I last update something here. Anyway, not much to update either. Miss him of course. Didn't get to chat with him for the past few days. Perhaps, he was busy.
Anyway, while I was on the bus to work, I saw this family of three (well, the child is a girl). The dad was going to work while the mom sent the daughter to work. When the daughter saw a seat empty beside her dad, she quickly sat beside him and lay her head on her dad's bag, which was on the lap.
When it reached a bus stop before mine, the daughter and mom alighted from the bus. But before that, the daughter kissed the dad's left cheek while the mom kissed her husband on his lips. I find it cute and loving. It's like I can feel the close bonding among the three of them.
Last Tuesday night, I didn't know what's happening to me. After chatting with a friend of mine till 1230am and we happened to talk about flying cockroaches, I went to sleep. But only about 2am and 4am I woke up to go to the toilet as I can't stand the pain in the stomach. Felt as thou I had diarrhea. And what's worse is that I dreamt of flying cockroaches. Ewww..it's sure disgusting which, I think that's why I had diarrhea. Oh well..



