<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lia & me

What's wrong with me? Always I'm feeling sleepy an hour after lunch! Arrghh.. Hate it. And today morning I received a shock that I have to teach a newbie today as well as tomorrow. So, hard for me to be on msn as well as to update my blog *sigh*
me & shasha

Anyway, yesterday met up with Shasha (at last, after quite a while since I last met her) & Lia. Went to gym and then went for dinner at Bugis. Did the treadmill and the steps and some other areas with a bit of help from Lia when I'm using certain machines which my trainer had taught me.Lia
the food that we ate

Ate Laksa at the Chinese Muslim at Bugis about 9pm. Thou I hate cockles, just that my throat felt like eating it thou I eat laksa in school last Friday. Anyway, I really do need to prevent myself from eating too much and those in high cholestrol and fats.

shasha

Shasha treated us dinner yesterday. Thanks gal! *Smooches* Will treat Shasha & Lia, after my pay increase (that is next month's pay onwards).

my sleepy tired look

Things happening this month
  1. Anniversary of my Blogging on 16th March
  2. My Birthday *ehem ehem* (remember to give me something ok? lol)
  3. Start of my new job scope & pay rise
  4. Teaching 6 teachers on a software
  5. Teaching new trainees (soon to be trainers) Macromedia Dreamweaver on Mon (19th [bloody hell! my birthday ='( ] & 26th ) & Wed (22nd & 28th) nights from 6.30pm to 10pm at my company (damn, hate these timings! Hopefully I don't yawn in front of them *sigh* there goes the days which I can't attend yoga nor gym *sigh*)

it's different when I first know of your existence
you were loving, caring & sweet
hurts me after we've met
when you've started to ignore me completely
I tried to recall what I've done wrong
that I can't even think of any
but just to let you know
I enjoyed the times we shared together...