<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Here I am, sitting down after I exclaimed to someone over the phone that I'm too lazy to tell about myself over the phone and he doesn't even bother to read my profile. Urghh..So damn sickening! Honestly, I hate talking when I'm at work. As in talking in the phone. What if, any of my clients saw me on the phone?

Stupid jerk! Urghh..waste my bloody time.

Just now morning, my Manager called me and told me that the person who is supposed to be my understudy was required to go to another school instead. So, when I reached there, this tall malay guy was waiting for me. And to my shockness, I saw his eyelashes are long.. *drools* haha. Anyway, he smelt of ciggratte.

Niwei, going to watch movie later with my jogging buddy, Hamzah. Pathfinder or The Messenger? I can't decide.

Yesterday, while i was stamping two attendance for my colleagues and when I was about to get out of the General Office, there's this boy with blood on his left head. And mind you, the blood just ooze out and some were on his white uniform. Lucky I didn't faint on the spot. I was shocked actually. Hmm, run too much. I just don't understand kids these days. Why must they run when they can walk?