<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, March 05, 2007

Really frustrating with the company. Doesn't mean that I've accepted as a senior trainer, I've to do the same boring "Introduction to school environment" to different trainees. Yes, I don't mind doing it.

But seeing 4 trainees per week everyday and spending a day with them is actually boring. Why?? Because, I can't possibly complete my tasks at work! And a lot of tasks are still pending. How on earth can I complete everything within a short period of time?

Urghh. Getting stress everyday. I can die telling the same stuff each day. Haiz.


Yesterday made the traditional delicacies, Getas - Getas. Quite a lot. About 34 pieces. My favourite but yes, I can't eat too much of it.

And when I'm frying those before I made the sugar, the oil splattered on me. As a result, I received these ugly marks on my right hand. Of course it's painful but *sigh* I just had to deal with these scars! And not one or two scars, mind you. I have 11 scars on my right hands / fingers, one scar on my right foot and an invisible scar on my right forehead.

Seriously, getting to complete my task and having my own "free" time is impossible nowadays *sigh* I hate my current job scope.