<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm cold! I'm going to be dead meat soon. *sigh* Haven't do 2 of my reports. Lesson preparation and so on. I'm going to be dead meat very very soon.

Gosh, I'm soo tired. Especially yesterday after having dinner with Lia at Haji Karim near out homes (and apparently we saw this couple of cats who are soo loving, sitting down nearby waiting for people to offer them food), went home and within 40 hours I managed to bath, tidy the kitchen for a while before I fell into a deep sleep.

And as a result, I woke up 10 minutes late. And seriously I just can't open my eyes! *yawns* Happy weekends people!