<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today is completely a boring day for me. Not sure why. Thou I managed to get some work done, but still *sigh* I don't know. Anyway, missing him..missing Mr. Turtle..missing myself..*sigh*Wonder where is he? I miss him. Hopes he knows about this.

Tomorrow will be a bit relax or might just be a bit busy for me since it's Friday. But I guess school will close a little early. But, the best thing is that I'm going to yoga tomorrow! Yey!! My fitness training is postpone, so I will have it on Saturday instead of tomorrow. Only for tomorrow is postpone. So, most likely I'll be 1 kg less? Tee hee.

Oh, I've already received my nearly $4K membership card on Monday. How does it look like? Well, I will post it here perhaps tomorrow. Yipee.. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that my membership do have a pic of me on it! Haha..Can't wait to get active again, need to tone down my tummy or my personal trainer nagged at me for gaining weight after I last have training session with him *bummer*