*sigh* another day pass. Well, I dont mind that I'm helping the new trainers to familiarise themselves to the school environment. But seriously, I'm kinda bored. Really..Can't do my other work properly...And worse, NO 40 winks at work during my lunch break! *sigh*
But today's trainee, a nice chap. Well, offers to help me with my tasks but I just dont know what to give him as basically I need the password to login to the admin account and I cant reveal to him either. And just that I dont know what to tell him and what my colleague had informed him. And I'm not much of a talker. So, it seemed that the day pass quite long today..
I'm still sleepy. I know. hmm.. Anyway. there's a lot of things for me to post but I just don't know how to begin and what to type here. Furhermore, I'm not sure whether it's true? Gee, I'm not sure. I just hate to be sleepy again. *sigh* I really need my pillows & bed!



