<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 08, 2007

A lot of things in my mind and im still not cure from sick 100%. Still having a bit of cough but at least it's not that bad compare to yesterday. I was invited to dinner this Sat (have to double check again with the General Office regarding the date) by the Admin Manager of the school for the Sports Day / CNY dinner at the Yishun Safra at 630.

Ok, back to my headache. Probably I did take some cough syrup and i didn't get enough sleep. Maybe that's the reason. Or also, maybe I think too much regarding the interview that I'm going to have next Monday with my Big Boss. He wanted to interview me regarding the senior position. Eventhough there's an increment, but there's also an extention of 6 months to my contract. So I'm not sure if i should take up. Perhaps I should ask them whether $200 increment is alright for them to give me?

Anyway, not only that. Nowadays, i keep getting gateway default to some websites that I went to. Especially nowdays I've to help the teachers to download lessons from one of the website and it usually takes me less than 10 minutes to download the lesson as well as Resource material but I'm pissed off when I found out that a lot of times I've to wait for between 30minutes to 22 hours just to download.

And all this is due to the bad connectivity of the school internet. And as a result, all my other work are put on hold just because I'm frustrated that I can't even download them like usual. Gee, thou I've taken one panadol just now, my head still spins. Ok, I think I better go home and rest now..