It had been a long holiday, but I dread when it ends yesterday. I just can't get enough rest. I'm still tired and sleepy (as I've been sleeping for less then 6 hours during the holidays). Anyway, I'm going to update the 4 days worth of entries.Tuesday 20/02/07
Spent my time at the club doing theraphy as well as gym. Used the treadmill as well as the other machine which i need to stride (i think that's the word) and then proceed to the machines which my trainer asked me to use.
Went out to Marina Square as well as Suntec and by the time, I was tired and my footwear were biting my feet.
Sis reached home nearly 11pm. And bought me a bag. Hehe. Cute actually.
Monday 19/02/07
Went to my grandfather's home. Basically meet him and looked at my newborn nieces who were apart by 4 days by two of my cousins. Cute, looked like twins. hehe.
Sunday 18/02/07
Tidy the house a bit. House looked clean. My sis went to KL. My aunties came over with their families. It's like one big picnic at my home. Lots of food. Went to buy drinks since the Orange syrup was finished.
And I hate my one of my cousin! he made my joystick phone spoilt! Now I've to buy new phone *sob sob*
Saturday 17/02/07
Went to gym. Had training with my trainer after which went out to Marina to have early dinner.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



