Hurray for the Lions. Congrats for making Singapore proud. I was actually having this feeling last night that Singapore might not make it. I was telling myself, maybe it's good to let Thailand win the match. But after I saw one of the players from Thailand especially from No. 7, I was praying that Singapore beats Thailand. And it's true!Anyway, still coughing. Just can't believe I keep coughing non-stop. My medication almost run dry. *sigh* And made myself drowsy by swallowing running/ block nose pill and 10ml of cough syrup. Did that for 3 days and as a result, I woke up at 620am just now. Was late and rushed to get ready for work.
And the most sickening was the bus that I was travelling in. The bus was moving at normal speed when it started to change to a much slower speed. As thou there's heavy traffic in front of the bus or some vehicle carrying dead people.
And know why? 'Cause the driver saw the same bus 25 somewhere in front of him. So he moved at perhaps at the speed of 10 instead of the usual 50/60 speed limit. And the most irritating was when I was about to alight in about 4 more stops, the bus 25 (the bus after mine) overtook the bus I was in. I was furious with the driver. Other passengers were frustrated by the slow dead speed that the driver drove. I'm still thinking, should I complained?



