can't get to msn for today and tomorrow as I'm having people over from my company. They sort of studying and getting them to familiarise with the school environment. And I'm not sure what to inform them also. But, I just disseminate whatever information that I know / received and share with them.
And currently I'm typing this blog away from the understudy trainer. *sigh* I just not sure what are the things that I'm supposed to do since my managers never inform me before hand. Oh well..
Anyway, didn't update last Friday either. Just got to know a website on a folk song. Kind of interesting. You can view it here.
Weekend was ok and a little boring. Had suffered from muscle cramps as my Personal Trainer asked me to carry weights as he's focusing on making my arms a bit stronger. But I know I'm weak. Still suffering from muscle cramps now eventhough the pain subdue a little. Hopefully by doing yoga later doesn't affect me much as I can't use my full effort and my arms need some rest!



