<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The English workshop which is conducted in my room on every Wednesday, always test my temptation.

Temptation? What kind of temptation am I referring to? The smell of food of course!

Well, it's not that I don't take my breakfast or even lunch. I do ate for both my meals. Just that the smell of the food just make me want to eat again, thou I've to refrain myself from stuffing myself with food.

The main reason is that I've to lose at least 2 kg and the second reason is that my trainer might ask me lots of question why my weight doesn't decrease if I keep on eating and eating..

Yipee, gym today. My left arm getting a bit better..Thanks Lia for helping me to massage my arm on Monday to ease the cramps..