<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's really sickening. Kept coughing and coughing. Today is the worse cough I've ever get. I was sleeping when I heard my mom coughing in the living room in the middle of the night. Probably my mom didn't want to disturb my dad with her cough, so she sleep in the living room. And I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling something in my throat.

And worse, I found myself having phlegmn again! Urgh. Really can't understand why. I did take cough syrup before I went to bed. What went wrong? Why can't I stop coughing??

Anyway, came across the following while I was checking the mails.