<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, February 14, 2007


There's a lot of things to update here. Let's start with today first.

Wednesday
Nothing much. Just that I helped Shanti with the alignment for her report. Managed to shrink 41 pages to 38 pages. Lol. But, hopefully I didn't delete the information accidentally. Anyway, I then concentrate to submit the notes to my company as well as updating the website. Lots of things need to be updated. Will upload the final version for today soon before I go off.


For those celebrating V-day, just wana wish Happy Valentine's Day. And enjoy your celebration. Everything are soo expensive than usual when it comes to such celebration. Btw, just now when I was walking from the MRT to my school, I saw someone with the look of B. Gosh, really, I do miss him.

Tuesday
Met up with Lia, went to Kovan Heartland Mall. Had dinner at KFC before we survey for footwear. Bought a $9.90 sandal. Lol. I just fall in love with the look of it. My mom nag at me for having too much footwear, of which I told her that most of the footwear in the house belongs to my sis.

Well, at work I was busy with the notes to be send for printing. Hmm, and what else? Just to update the attendance. That's all.

Monday
Hell broke lose for me when I forgot to bring my MC slip to work and I need to submit my report on that day since I had to head down the office to meet up my boss. So, I planned carefully that I needed to be out of the school by 4pm and rushed home before rushing to the office. But ended up I was late in meeting my boss for 20 minutes. Met my big boss at about 610pm. Did informed him regarding my lateness.

I was confused at first. My boss asked me what did I retrieve at home, but I answered him I took bus and MRT home. Lol. I was totally in a daze. Lol. After the meeting, met up with Lia at the Yoga Centre. Finally I received my card! Complete with my picture. Hmm.. Anyway, will update that later. By the time I left the centre, it was about 10pm. Went to ate at MacD for late lunch before headed home.

I can't really recall what I did on Monday. I think it's the lessons which I've to upload to the sharing drive from different websites which my supervisors asked me to. Lots of things to do for report. Gosh, at least there's a lot to type and they will know I do lots of work ;)