It's been sort of a tiring month for me. Yea, most probably I spend more time sitting here thinking of what work to do. But today was like a busy day for me as I had been spending most of the time updating the website. Only updating, not uploading as I need to go back to school to upload it via my level head's computer. And I did renaming some of the files as I myself was confused. So what I did was name it as the group_filename.htm. So that I know that particular website belongs to which group.
And I still had not close my files for last year. Gosh! I guess I have to stay back this week and next week to do the closure before my supervisor haunt me down again. Come to think of it, it's troublesome for me as I do not have the materials with me in this school now, nor any printers. And doing those work for about 1h 45 minutes is impossible. *sigh* I guessed I just have to learn how to do it. Anyway, going to meet my company supervisor this Thursday at 6pm as she was confused of the proposal that I need for the closure of 2006 courses. *darn*
Anyway, I was pissed off with a couple of my friends a few days back. Firstly was when I asked someone whether she wanted to help my friend out in a wedding function by picking up dishes and wiping the tables (well, I'm also doing that task when the day arrives soon), she gives me an indirect answer. You could tell me whether it's a yes or no. But what she did was "Well, that kind of thing is not my liking." I rolled my eyes upon receiving that sms. I mean, you can just say "Sorry girl. I’m not interested to be a "waiter" on that day." Instead, you made me waste a few smses so as to confirm with you that you actually didn’t want to particapate. Urghh..
And another time I was pissed off was yesterday. I was asking my friend whether she wants to join me for jogging. And know what her reason is? "I can't find my shoes." I just told her straight. "Are you being lazy or you really can't find your shoes?" All she did was laughed and told me she would join. When the time was nearer, as I expected, she messaged me "Sorry, I can't join you. Can't find my shoes." Yea, whatever. Why can't you simple give me the truth? How could you lie to me saying you can't find your shoes when you used them about a week ago? Bah, a lame lie.
Weekends for me was busy nowadays as most of the time I washed and washed and folded the dry clothes. Lol. Doing houseworks on weekends are the best time for me as most of the time during the weekdays, I would be "lifeless" as my energy was drained the whole time at work. And yesterday, helped my brother with his Java assignment.
I was a little angry with him for not doing his assignment three weeks ago. I did nagged at him in the middle of the night. After he told me off, I did came to think that nagging at him wouldn't help getting back at the time that had passed. So, out came my Java textbook and helped him with his assignment. Most of the time it's about switch loops and for loops. And the one that really confused me till this day is the array. Wait, what am I talking about? It's the Java terms for programming (in case you find this bored, please skip this. Hehe).
What my brother need to do is to draw the flowchart and I can't recall at all that I did do flowchart during my poly years. Hmm, perhaps I've forgottten. What I did was to write down the program on a piece of paper and explained to my brother (thou I'm not an expert in Java, more or less, I do know a bit of programming alright. Just need to brush off the rustyness in the brain. Hehe). Spent about 2 hours and my brother told me he would "touch up" the remaining in the morning.
By then, it was already 1+am. Went to pray before I fell asleep on the spot but woke up about 40 minutes late (supposed to wake up at 5.30am). And it's a miracle that I'm not that sleepy as last week while I'm at work. Probably because he's accompanying me at the msn and my brain is occupied with the major tasks that I've to complete very soon. Oh well.. 17 days left for weekdays & 22 days left altogether for me to be out of here *sigh*



