Yesterday, while I was walking towards the MRT from work, I heard a few students whispered my named. I ignored it as I was busy replying my friend's messages and looked up only when they called my name. Students from the Secondary school were calling me. Just waved at them and proceed with my journey.
Anyway, I was told to do the Voice over recording at 1.15pm at the Library Ship. And I didn't even know how to use the software. I search frantically the microphone from Mr. Ong's table but I couldn't find any. I was too scared to open the cupboards (and I don't even know where are the keys). Anyway, managed to retrieve the computer microphone from one of the labs.
Installing the software took me ages. Asked my colleague but he too doesn't know too. Well, the first time I couldn't hear anything, I forgotten to switch on the speaker. And the next time, I couldn't project the playback from the recorder. I tried to change the settings within the computer system but I just couldn't hear the playback.
And I just closed the Audacity and restart again, thinking it can't work, but to my amazement, it works! Whoa, I was soo delighted. And I tried to find the students but I managed to find one. Anyway, made him to record his voice and after 4 records, we were done and I managed to edit it. Emailed my supervisor the voice recording after I smsed him and I was shocked to find him in my room (as there's course conducted in my room today and he approached me).
If only I can insert the voice here. Hmm, I wonder how....




