<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Second entry of the day
Am I listening to the real news? Or is it just something that's just to make me feel better? What am I referring to? My boss called me that the new guy will enter tomorrow and assist me in the lesson. And he will be the permanent staff here.

Really, I couldn't believe my ears. If so, yes! Finally I could be out of here soon (because of the distance & so on). Initially I wanted to take MC, but since my boss wanted me to be there, then I've to erase that thought away.

Still coughing thou. Anyway, there's a lot of reason why I wish to leave here fast. Below are the list:
  1. Students behavior / attitude (esp. that kid who use vulgar on me)
  2. Uneasiness of computer usage (whereby I've to bring the tablet PC with me every now and then which makes my shoulder nearly drop off and also I do not like to have my head bend down to look at the monitor)
  3. I don't know if they are stupid or just an asshole. I know I can't pronounce words which consist of "R", some even say "the R is very rusty". So whenever people ask who is on the line, when I said my name, it will sound like "Wose" or "Lose" instead of "Rose". And this happens whether the students or the staffs in the school.
  4. Students who mockingly tease me when they know I could not pronounce words that consist of letter "R".
I'm really pissed off. I'm not ashamed to admit I can't pronounce the letter but THERE IS NO NEED TO MOCK ME OR EVEN INSULT ME. I really despise people who do all that towards me. I know it's part of my weakness, but IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT THAT PERSON'S WEAKNESS!

I really need to get out of here fast. The sooner the better. And hopefully, I do not suffer from high blood pressure. Choy!