<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For two straight days I left the house early. Yesterday, met up with my friend and we had breakfast while just now was when I have to report to work early whereby my lesson starts at 740. Thank God that I reached the library by about 730am. Consider early but still I have to prepare the materials and all that stuff.

Anyway, taught the 2T2 and they were a bit better then 2T1 as some of them paid attention. I even asked them lots of questions till they can't answered. Especially one Chinese gal and one Malay gal. Both of them have the attitude. The Chinese gal was like "What the hell this stupid trainer is talking about" kind of attitude and the Malay gal, she keeps combing her hair and checking her appearance on the monitor.

And, the best part of all? When the clocked showed 1040am, I quickly set up the projector and materials. And even tried to go down to the class as the class did not appear outside the library. Upon seeing from the 3rd floor that the 2T1's classroom was not lighted nor could I see anyone, I remembered something. Just remembered that the technical class were having ITE visits today till 4.30pm.

And sat down at my place, in front of the tablet pc after I had shut down the projector screen. And I was trying to keep myself awake by chatting more and surfing thou I'm suppose to get my work done as well as my 3rd lesson for tomorrow.

I did read one of the emails that my client supervisor wants me back the week after next. So I quickly get ready the report except one of the points which I had not yet update. By lunch time, I couldn't control my eyes. I just lay my head on the counter while my colleague was doing his work beside me. I even had a short dream which I can't recall.

Anyway, after the short "nap" managed to be a little fresh. As usual, had my quick lunch within the library area and starts to do my work. I do need a massage to ease the tightness on my back..