<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm still sick. Still having my fever and coughing which cause soreness to my throat. And my voice suddenly turned hoarse. Sharks. Hate the way I sound when I'm really sick. Had to take plenty of lozenges. Gosh.

With my first class, which was 2T2 were quite alright. At least most of them paid attention when I told them that I wouldn't be in the school anymore and the new trainer might not be able to help them much as each one of us have a different teaching style.

When it comes to 2T1, it was really out of control. Some of them were sleeping and most of them were talking. That's why I hate it when it comes to that two class. Furthermore, I'm going to face tomorrow morning's class for the last time unless I'm on MC. Well, depends if I'm still ill tomorrow.

Sent the primary school the schedule and letter. I've still yet to complete the lesson plan as well as handover report which I need to submit by today. Gosh, really too many things to settle within today. Hopefully I could complete the reports by today so that I could concentrate on other matters for tomorrow and Thursday.

And yesterday, I was fed up with one of the teachers in the Primary school. I know I borrow out the tablet PC. I mean, why must you ask what for I need the tablet PC. To use la! Then, what do you expect me to do? And the most irritating is when she told me she wanted to meet me on Friday despite telling her I'm on leave. And hear this out. I will NOT go to work when I'm on leave alright!

Went home yesterday was a torture when my muscles started to ache. I could barely walk my normal speed. Most probably I'm too exhausted that I'm carrying the tablet PC to and fro work. Upon reaching home, noticed that the fried rice was staled as my brother forgot to place them in the fridge. So, ended up I ate one slice of pizza from the previous day, took a shower and rest on my mom's bed while watching TV. Brother came home and I told him to take a look at the rice, which he then threw it on my behalf and washed the dishes (when he saw that my sick face). I tried to take a nap but I couldn't.

I did placed a small towel on my forehead and sometimes on my neck to ease the fever. And yes, I've been visiting the toilet every now and then since I was at work yesterday. At least that's how the fever minimized but still, I'm very tired to keep going to the toilet.

Ah, should have my lunch and my panadol now...