I've to retype the whole entry again! *sigh* Well, anyway I just find out that my colleague, the librarian has left the school. I didn't know at first. I was sitting at my usual place when the phone rang. Usually after a few rings, my colleague will pick up the call. When I turned around, the two laptops which he was using was missing, as well as his bag and him.
Picked up the phone and kept wondering where he went to. The second time the phone rang, I received a call from the supervisor. He told me that the librarian will not continue the service to the school anymore. I was quite shocked. I thought he left on purpose. And my supervisor told me to take care of everything in the lab. Whoa. Me? Taking care of the lab? Not again man. Or I might do the same thing like last time whereby I had to take care of the library for a month when I was having attachment at Bendemeer Secondary School. I might even throw the students out! Haha.
Anyway, he doesn't know about it too. He called me and apologised to me as he wanted to clear my misconception that he left the school on purpose. He too didn't know about it until his boss called him to be at his office for meeting. Ok ok. I get it. Sometimes, bosses are like this. They always tell us last minute. *sigh*
Anyway, morning class was like hell. 3 classes in the library. My class, as well as photo taking session for one of the Sec 1 class. And guessed what? The class which I taught in the morning is the last class of the Express Stream. And there's a few monkeys in that class. And even one of them mentioned that my class is boring. I admit it is. Because theory are always dry. But giving me that kind of behaviour doesn't mean I've to respect you. It's really sucks when we're giving respect to people who are younger then us but those younger people are being rude to us, not respecting us. And really, I felt insulted after each class *sigh*
But the noon class was quite alright. At least well behave. And that class is the first Normal Academic. Maybe because there's one teacher there. I don't know. But really, I find them better then the rest of the classes that I taught. Last week, they didn't make that much noise. Oh well, better don't praise them that much.
And I think, I really need to bring the tablet PC to and fro school. I can't possibly leave the tablet PC here. Because it doesn't even belong to me. Furthermore, I loan it from the primary school. Hmm.. I rather use normal laptop or monitor that is within eye level actually. But I guess, another 17 more days I would be alright. And please, hopefully the stress of working alone in the library is not that great nor the students' monkey behaviour doesn't affect my blood pressure. And I guess, I do need to learn about the library in case teachers or students asked me questions.



