Today's class is better, eventhough it's normal academic class. Anyway, I didn't even feel like doing my work eventhough I have work pilling up. I'm just fed up. Know why?
Because I'm handling TWO schools. And bear in mind that I've to settle EVERYTHING myself! Why can't they ask the new trainer to DO this school's notes? Why must be ME?? I'm soo pissed off.
Though my boss and supervisor came down just now to pass me the schedule for the primary school, but still I'm soo frustrated with them. But I just can't tell them straight in the face. And do you know I've to do those notes and send for printing??
And I've to do for BOTH schools! Stupid! Argghh.. I just feel like banging my head against the wall. I need him to hug me. I miss you.
And today, about 6pm I've to rush to the primary school to do the burning of CD and then back home. Most probably cook my own meal as I don't think I'll be buying dinner outside. And if the clothes which I washed yesterday had dried, then most probably I'll be washing another batch of clothes again *sigh* I've to wait till 545pm just to close the library....



