<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just wana update a little. Thou it's a bit boring. Oh well. Currently at the Secondary school. Quite ok I can say. Just that I didn't expect that much and it happened. Hehe. Will be online lesser this month. Can't expect me to be online most of the time as currently I'm in the library Cosmic and is accessible at all times. *sigh* Need to do lots of planning for both schools. Going to be nuts at the beginning of the year. I miss him terribly.

Saturday 30th Dec 2006
Tidy the whole house as it was in a terrible mess. So, the first thing I did was to wash my weekday clothes which I had wore for that week and also any clothes that I could find in the toilet, like my brother’s clothes and a few of my sister’s clothes. As usual, I did the old fashion way which was to wash using my hands.

Yeah, I know. My hands a little rougher compare to the ones I had when I was young. Tried to squeeze the clothes but the amount of water that I could obtain out of the washed clothes were little. So, I cheated a little by using the washing machine to squeeze it to partial wet. Yeah, I know what you all going to ask. Why not use a washing machine to wash and dry the clothes? Well, the reason is that I don’t like to use washing machine is that I find that washing machine can’t clean certain part of the clothes.

Oh well. Anyway, hang the washed clothes to dry, fold the dry clothes, vacuum the whole house, washed the dishes or any item that was on the sink while my sister cooked. Wait a minute. Did I mentioned my sis cooked? Yea. She did. She made Sayur Lodeh, Ayam Masak Merah & Sambal Sotong. And I can’t stand the way my sister handled the kitchen. It’s just that when she washed the dishes, she wouldn’t throw the waste from the sink. I could see the sink “flooded” each time I passed the sink. So, ended up I washed the dishes each time she was at the stove cooking the food.

By then, I was dead tired. Because I tried my very best to keep the house clean, just like what my parents would like to have. Now I know how tough it is to clean the house if everyone is not cooperative or if you’re doing almost all the housework yourself without anyone helping. Baked the chocolate chip cookies at about 830pm. It’s a bit hard and a little less sweet then the first one I made. Oh well. After everything was done, tidyed up a little before I rewarded myself to watch some tv programs.

Sunday 31st Dec 2006
Went to grandfather’s home pretty late. Reached roughly about 3pm. By then, my relatives had went home. Grandfather asked a few questions and my first aunt beside my dad arrived. Talked to my uncle for awhile and around 430 we left for Yishun. Went to my cousin’s home and we hang around there until 9pm. Went home with Aunt Jun’s family to walk towards the MRT station while both my sister and I went to Long John Silver for late supper.

Monday 1st Jan 2007
Happy New Year!! May everyone have a prosperous and fortune this year. Anyway, didn’t go out the whole day. My siblings were out around 11am and I had the whole day to tidy the house, washed the clothes, fold the clothes and cooked fried ketupat. Initially I wanted to go out but suddenly the laziness overcame me. I then realized how boring my mom felt when no one is at home and how tiring it is to keep washing our family member’s clothes.

Tuesday
Argghh..The only holiday I had left since Wednesday is a working day for me. Sigh. Back to school. And I received one shocking news after I hanged the washed clothes. Was told to report at Canberra Secondary instead of the primary school. Sharks. I just don’t get it. Why? Called my boss but he didn’t picked up so I messaged him. Alas, he called me back. Asked him why. Told me that I would be there temporary until end of January to teach someone how to use Macintosh. I wanted to ask him, why not send the person to my school? It would be better as there’s some free Macintosh available in the school.

I was worried. Damn, lots of my stuff are in the school. What would the school do if I’m not around when they need me? And I even planned out that I might just have to go early, first to my school first. Need to hide certain stuff first, then uninstall the msn and also to obtain certain of my stuff. Sigh. Really making my life difficult. Why didn’t they inform me earlier? Urghh.. Hate them. And for goodness sake, they already create problems for me at the beginning of the year, just after new year!