I think I might get high blood pressure soon. Why? What's wrong with me? Everything is wrong! Especially today. Woke up early today (felt refreshed as my yoga master applied some pressure to my back/spine area while doing yoga as I complained I had cramps on my butt [of all places, I have cramps there] and when it subdues a little, he asked me to do the ball position since I'm the only one had not done [he knows I can do it as I had attend his lessons a few times]where by we lay on our abdominal, legs 90 degrees and strectched out hands back to hold our legs. And he raised me up to his knee level, way past the usual height. Was shocked but felt good later. Went to two yoga classes yesterday with Lia & Sheeda).
Managed to check my pay. They deducted my pay because of the exam which I took (and failed again *sigh*). Withdraw some money and went to buy myself a coffee. Well, have to be really thrifty nowadays. So, home food for lunch these days. I think I might fast too. Anyway, waited for the library to open. As usual, my colleague was late. So went to the General Office to retrieve the keys and opened the library. Quickly set up the projector screen and went to fetch my class.
I received a shock when I found out that I was supposed to teach them at 740am instead of 840am. But my schedule says 840am. So, went to the General Office to find the HOD and found the TA instead where he led me to the Chilling Room. It was dark and there lay my HOD, napping!! Urgh, told him the problem and he told the TA to check the schedule. The only thing my HOD told me, there might be miscommunication.
Told the TA that the students have a different schedule with me and he too just found out that there's a change in timetable and I had to be in school by 730am on Tues! Really insane! What, I'm supposed to be out of house at 630am? Argghhh!!
Nxt was to teach the 2T1 students. And guessed what? Monkeys all over the class. While I was teaching, lots of craps from students, some of them moving around the library & the most irritating thing that I dislike is when they talk to each other! Damn, they really made me screamed in the library. No matter how many times I told them I could make them stay back, they ignored and thought I didn't dare.
I don't care how that previous trainer do, but honestly, doesn't mean you're a less academic student, you don't know how to respect others. Only a few paid attention. *sigh* Really, they made me go crazy. With additional sound effects and the rest, they find it a pleasure doing all that stuff to me. It's really nuts.
Thou there's one teacher in the library, talking to the librarian, I did noticed that she told off a few of the boys in the class for not paying attention. Sickening kids. Thinking I should teach them in a slow pace, ended up making me teach them at the normal fast pace. *sigh* It's not that I do not how to teach. But really, how do you teach if they keep on talking with one another? I just don't want them to blame me one day when another person teach them next month onwards saying I didn't teach them at all.
I too have my own self respect and dignity. The more I think of end of the month, the more I dread as I have about 16 more days left with those type of kids from Express class to Normal Technical class. And it makes me feels less confident to teach. Perhaps, teaching is not my cup of tea if I can't handle those type of kids. For goodness sake, kids, leave me alone and stop giving me frustration and being a nuisance to me!!



