<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 22, 2007

This is the number of people in the company. Pathetic right?

My Saturday was wasted just like that as I had to report to my company by 10am eventhough the email stated that the opening ceremony of my company starts at 12pm. Waited for my colleague, Fairus for a few minutes which was just after 10am. We waited for quite sometime before the Design Manager called and give the schedule and asked us to go to the ground floor for corporate photo taking.

Before the photo taking, my big boss announced that one of the colleague is about to get married on 05.05.07 while my boss is going to get married on 17.03.07, which is just 2 days before my birthday! Oh just. Just my luck and the worse advance birthday gift I've ever received in my entire life. After the photo taking, we went up and shortly afterwards, my asst. manager called for briefing. We went to the backyard and they told of the schedule as well as our duties.

Just outside one of the lab.

After which we were told to be at our designated areas, which I do not have one. Sat down with Muslihah and we talked mostly about our company. After that, we went out of the lab and joined the other guests, fearing that my big boss might accuse us of gossiping about the company.

Duno which idiot take this pic

Watched the video on the big plasma TV near the reception table and shortly after that the cutting of cake. Saw big boss's two children as well as his sister's child. After then, the lion dance. They took quite sometime, about 45 mins to finish the whole thing. The most stupid was that my bosses gave them Sunkist orange to peel instead of the Mandarin orange. And honestly to say, I'm very tired of standing. Why? It's because I wore high heel shoes. After which was lunch and obviously me and Muslihah was the first few people to have our food.

e only place i like within e office.

Went to the pantry, had our breakfast and to our disappointment, there were no drinks left. Lihah got permission to leave early and I didn't want to sit at the 8th floor, so went down to join my male colleagues who were smoking. After Lihah left, we went to the nearest coffee shop to have a drink.

After sometime, another colleague called us and told us that we could leave. So, went to the security counter to sign my attendance out and while I was about to sign, my phone dropped. At that moment, my heart sank. Oh gosh.

While we were on our way to the MRT, Fairus called and asked where we were and I simply replied him in Malay "We're at the Hotel" and two of my colleagues teased me by saying "Ya, in 1 room now. Haha" I was soo embarrassed. I didn't mean to say that actually. I actually wanted to say "We were outside the Amara Hotel building" Gosh. (Picture will be updated once I received them).

After meeting them, went to Orchard and waited for Lia before we find the Tower A of Ngee Ann City for our free massage which we obtained from the yoga centre. Reached the 16th floor and we seated for a while, admiring the whole spa centre. Shortly after that, a masseur came up and asked for me before I was led to a room. Was told to take off all my clothes and put on the disposable g-string and lie down while waiting for her to come back to the room.

She then asked which of the 3 types of massages I would like to have and I told her that it was my first time and she recommended one (which I’ve forgotten the name). She covered me with lots of towels and starts massaging me before applying some ointment. The process was repeated. I was drifted in and out of sleep while she massaged me. The best part was when she massaged my shoulders. That was where I felt the most tensed.

She did comment to me at the end of the session that I've a lot of muscle tenses at my shoulder blade. I didn't deny that. And she is really wonderful to make me feel great after the session. She massaged from feet up to my neck which was at the back before repeated the same process to the front except my chest area and face. She did pressed a little on my forehead and pulling a bit of my hair.

Changed into my clothes back and waited for a while. I didn't know what to do next. I went out of the room about 10mins later, just to find Lia & her masseur as well as mine waiting outside the room. After all that, we were led to the sofa where the consultant asked us if we consider massaging in the future. Of course we are but eventually, money is the problem.

She even told us that they accepted Credit Card only and told us to come back when we're ready. Of course she doesn't mean to hint to us but seriously, if I've the money, I would have sign up as I do get some rebate since I'm the member.

I slept soundly for about 9 hours or so after my dinner with my sister who cooked delicious meals.

And Sunday, well I didn't go out but instead, washed a few clothes, curtains as well as mats. I even took about 2 hour nap before I messaged him, as I missed him and thought he might be asleep. And I do want to do my work, only to find that my laziness overcome me. Gosh, thinking that I've to do lots of works by this week stressed me up.

Hopefully I could finish everything up very soon, including my reports, notes and other documentations.

Couldn't sleep at night. Went to bed at 1+ am and I tossed and turned on the bed. Not only that, felt my whole body was aching, my throat felt funny as thou I'm going to get mumps and my stomach bloated. Woke up 2 times before my alarm. I just don't know why. It can't possibly be the massage. And I felt soo weary going to work. If only I could apply mc, but again, who's going to take over me?