<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, January 04, 2007

In school right now. I mean the primary school. What for? Scanning out my attendance from the manual book. It's really troublesome. Urghh. Then had to burn into CD. I just don't get it why they are making it soo complicated?

And I really hate it in the place I'm at now. It's just the students. They are much more worse. They wouldn't listen to you. They even make fun of you if you stammered a little. I came acrossed it just now. Feel like strangling that fellow. All I ask for is respect and patience. Yet, they give me that kind of attitude. I can see it from their face. I just feel like giving them a tight slap. And no matter which class they are from, they don't give a damn about you. That include from the clever class. Urgghh..

*sigh* Just my luck. Told my boss I don't want to be in that school. I prefer primary school. At least, kids in primary school are controllable. And I dread to go to work each day when I know that I'm facing those students. Not to mention that my boss don't even tell me anything at all. And there I was like an idiot coming to a school without knowing anything nor having any materials on me.

Of course I did complain to them. Told them I've to teach on the spot. I mean I don't mind but teaching them flash? Oh gosh, I'm really sucks at it. I'm just a beginner. And I don't even know anything. And those students? They know every single thing about it. Must be soo stupid to send me there. Hellppp.. I want to get out of there!! 26 more days to end of month *sigh*