
Rain rain rain. That's the weather nowadays. It will be sunny soon. Well, yesterday something funny happened. I was using the tablet PC, suddenly at 3pm the internet connection was lost. All I saw was that the IP address could not be connected and I just found out the reason why just now.
It really sounds stupid. But I found out that the main internet cable was loose from the internet adapter (there are 3 cables in that adapter and i'm using the one of the cable, not the main yellow internet cable). Haha. Stupid sia. Well, was embarassed but apparently, everythg was solved and I'm exhilarated that I could use the tablet PC (if not, back to the same place where I used to seat).
Water rises yesterday and there were mini floods when I went back to the office to submit the monthly report as well as asking for proposal for filing wise. Water flow down from the land and flooded the land. It looked like you're watering too much water to the grass. And of course, my shoes were soaked with water *sigh*
Met Lia at Bugis, ate at KFC before heading to OG. Bought shoes (sorry Shasha. I had to buy shoes for working footwear) And ended up spending about $28. I wanted to buy 1 white high heel but the sales girl told me that the display sets are the last set that they have. And when I checked, there were a few "defects" like the sole for my feet about to come off. There are a few more shoes that I like. There is this silver shoe which have a little pink. It's sooo, oh gosh..pretty. Really. I fell in love with it. But the price? About $47. I wanted to buy it but still, I've to think of my rainy days too. And one part I wanted to ask Lia whether the shoe is suitable to wear with baju kurung but I mentioned baju kubur. Since when do the dead wear clothes?
The laptop which I bring to and fro work is pretty heavy. And it hurts my hand. Especially when carrying it when the weather is wet. *sigh* It really sucks. Why? Because I'm carrying my bag, laptop as well as umbrella. And there I walked like one person who struggles myself to carry such heavy things at one go.
A few more days to go. I just can't wait for the day to arrive but what I hate most is to do handover report and settle everything here like printing notes for the replacement. Wtf. If i were to do that, what is he/she going to do? Shake legs?



