<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've blocked nose at last which I really least expect to happen to me. And it's no not cool. Still having my cough thou which result to soreness to my throat and some students even tease me for nearly losing my voice.

The idiotic kid still giving attitude in my class and I can't be bothered to tell them I'm leaving. I only told the 2N1 students. Some even ask me why I'm leaving. It surprises me. I thought my absence in the school will bring joy to them? So I told them, you should be happy that I'm not required here. Some of them asked where I'm going to? Obviously back to my school.

Some of them even asked me how old I am. Haha. Of course I wouldn't reveal my age. It was nice that these 2N1 students were taking their assignment seriously. One even remind me to give him the steps on how to use Dreamweaver site. Nice right? Some even ask me if I will step into this school which I told them I wouldn't.

*sigh* if only I have those type of students for all the classes, I would be extremely be on cloud 9. Tomorrow back to school. So whatever thoughts like taking MC will have to forgo. *sigh* 'Cause work is more important. *sigh*