<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Ok, well. The pictures of me were taken yesterday night while I was watching CSI. Anyway, read the papers saying about yesterday's accident at the MRT. Well, the man is an Indian. Cause of death still unknown. But I guessed he either jumped down or he was drunk. Oh well. Let's stop talking about these type of accidents.

Ok, today's my "last day" before I go on course which commence tomorrow till next Wednesday. So, I had to uninstall my messenger today since someone I dislike going to take over me. That same person who accused me of not telling her the course outline the other time. That China girl. Urghh.. And I'll be back next Thursday for more updates and sorry to those people who's finding me while I'm away.


Ah, looked at the picture above. These were my lunch. Maggi bowl noodle and biscuits. I know people will go like "What? That's your lunch?" Ok, tell the truth. I'm sick and tired of going out of school to go to the nearby shopping centre to have my lunch. Thou I have my other colleagues here but I'm just too lazy. Furthermore, I feel like eating maggi. And this my second time within my working hours (throughout the year) I'm eating bowl noodle. Haha.

Okies I guessed that's all for now. Did some work for my VP. Darn..Now I've to find him to obtain his signature on behalf of my supervisor before I start my paperworks. Wait, what's the signature for? For my report which I need to submit to my company. *sigh*