
Ok, as you can see the title for today's entry is black magic. What is black magic? Black magic or dark magic is the branch of magic that is used to perform evil acts or that draws on malevolent powers. So, in other words, it's using pure evil to do something for you onto others. Why are people nowadays soo stupid? Why must they practise black magic? What good does it gives when it involves death?
I know some might wonder why would I mentioned black magic, especially early in the morning. Well, I'm not sure whether it's the right thing to do by posting it here, but I just need to get this off my chest. And it doesnt happen to other people, but to my family.
Scary but true. It's not that it never happened before. One of my uncles had suffered from black magic. All because this lady likes my uncle and because she can't get him, she perform black magic to my uncle's wife & daughter. And keep in mind that the lady has already been married and perform the Haji. So, my aunt and cousin suffered badly whereby those evil creatures kept disturbing them.
My parents had went through in a seperate incidents whereby my dad told the taxi driver to go somewhere whereby it takes only a few minutes but the taxi driver could not locate the place that my dad wants to go.
And yesterday, I heard my mom said "It's happening again" after I had my bath which I took after my first aunt and her husband (my mom's side) left for home. I was puzzled since I do not know the whole story. My mom sat down with me and my sister. Told me what happened in the past. Including the interior contractor who cheated on my parents when my parents first bought the existing home (currently, the flat which I live in, aged about 22 years old).
My mom asked me whether we could remember that my brother told my parents that he saw "something" last Wednesday and ended up he returned home in the wee morning. I told her yea I remembered. And it's not uncommon that my brother told us once in a while he saw "something".
I'm not sure whether this is true, but I believe every single thing that my mother said regarding this issue. She told that my brother was "played" on by black magic. I still had the puzzled expression on my face when she mentioned that. According to my mom, someone tried to "practise" his skill onto my brother. Let me rewind a bit on what happened when that person (let's call this person EP since I don't know what to call him as) "practise" the skill (and he have his master to help EP to succeed).
Last week, my brother informed that his vespa's brake was spoilt. And kept faulting. According to the mechanic or whatever you call the person who repair vespa/ bikes, it's insane that a person can keep having faulty brakes after repair. And keep in mind that my brother's vespa is a brand new(that's what I think. I mean, he just bought it a few months ago). And it's in tip top condition when he first bought the vespa with the help of one of my cousin who helped my brother to check the condition also.
My mom said EP is someone who is very new to black magic. I asked my mom how she knew. My mom told me that my brother had investigate it and my brother doesn't even know EP except for they went to the same polytechnic. I asked my mom why the hell that someone wants to do that to my brother? As far as I know, my brother had never offended anyone. She mentioned again that actually EP wanted to perform on someone else, who happened to be my brother's friend, let's call him H. H's dad detected some evil spirit and H's dad managed to reflect back on EP before anything could happen to H. And this EP turned to "attack" my brother. H informed my brother and told that it might be EP's work. So, both my brother and H went to investigate and found that it's true.
What I can't understand is why must the person do that to my family? Especially when my parents are going to perform Haji very soon?? And my mom told me that if EP can't get my brother, EP might try to get my mom! It's sooooo insane!! Frustration and anger starts to build up.
As though my mom can read my mind, my mom said "Your brother wanted to confront and bash that person up. If your brother really did it, EP will target the closest person in my brother's life, which is my mom. And after that EP will target the whole family." Upon hearing what my mom said, I felt goosebumps. No wonder my brother told us to try to ignore "it" if we sees anything unfamiliar, whether it's in the house or outside the house.
And to add to that, I remembered two nights ago around 11.15pm. I was sitting in the dark, on the sofa facing towards the closed window in the living room, talking to my brother who is on the floor opposite me and I saw a shadow. I know that the big tree on the ground level near the bus stop, we could see the branches of the tree move if there's wind on the closed window. But each time when I focus my attention to my brother, from the corner of my eyes, I saw that the branches of leaves were like someone waving the hand to ask you to come towards them. And each time I looked at the shadow, it stopped. I did told my brother "Eh, I saw like someone calling me, but it's impossible since outside is a tree". By then, my brother told me to quickly perform my prayers since I had not done so and to sleep early. Now I know what that means.
And my mom advised that my siblings and I had to try return home early each night while my parents are in Saudi for a month. I know it's hard for me since I'm attending Yoga/Dance/ Gym classes 3 times a week. But I will try and make the effort to go home early. So, to those who wants to ask me out for dinner for example, sorry I can't go.
Deep down in me. I swear to Allah, if any of my family members are hurt or something happened till I lost them, I swear to Allah that EP will suffer an immediate painful fate and may EP died in a sufferable death. And I pray hard for my family's safety especially my parents.



