<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ok, finally I can sit back at my own place. Gosh, I miss my chair, my computer & everything. Let me update what had happened, more or less from last week till yesterday.

During my absence at work, I was replaced by someone. Surprisingly, most of the work were done by her (this China gal). I was doubttful at first. But I haven't check every detail of it yet. Later perhaps.

Anyway, last Thursday & Friday had to report at Raffles. Regina was the trainer. Overall was quite ok. But I might forget the techniques sooner or later. Recently on Monday till yesterday, went for Microsoft PowerPoint course at Tanjong Pagar (Yea, my company had moved last Saturday. It's currently opposite the PSA). I know people might wonder "Huh? You already know how to use the software." Well, yea I know that but it's the specialist course whereby I'll be taking exam (hopefully I get one cert at least).

First day: We're noisy (my 3 friends & I since we're sitting in a row) and we're learning the basic stuff. Whatever my colleague (the trainer who taught us) asked us to do, we do it quickly.

Second day: Sleepy day for most of us. I nearly doze off a lot of times. Surf the STOMP website and trying to control myself from falling asleep.

Third day: Not much of surfing whereby we learnt something new. So mostly we focus on the lesson. Plus, Benson & I were pretty competitive whereby we have to do this presentation that a certain part of the graph were shown and I accidentally kick the CPU and it disrupted the power for both my CPU & Benson's as well as the projector. Lol. Oh, did the mock test. I was soo nervous that I couldn't even think properly. So now I've to start learning before my assessment day arrived.

That's enough of what happened in the company. Now, for others. I do attend my yoga regularly every week. Except this week I wouldn't be attending the dance class on Saturday since there's going to be a function at my home since my parents going to perform the 5th Rukun Islam.

Another update. Guess what? My ex contacted me recently. I was shocked. I did cried one of the days. I think it was last Saturday. It hurts me. But yet, I still questions whether his intention is to get me back. I don't know. Im just clueless. I can't feel anything. It's like everything about my love issue is hanging. I just not sure why is this happening. And honestly..It's killing me. Someone told me that maybe I should just patch up with him. I went "Errk!" If you ask me, I would give you a speechless blank face. Why? Because I myself do not know what I really should do. But no matter what, I still love my B.