<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Last Friday it rained heavily. Guessed the rainy season starts sometime beginning of this month. Oh well, you see after it rained, obviously the ground will be wet. But I noticed something. Dead flowers on the ground which fell from the nearby tree. Initially the flowers bloomed lovely on the trees but when it withers and fell to the ground, people just stepped on it , crushing the beautiful petals underneath their footwear.

There, I have this sudden feeling that maybe my fate is nearly the same as these flowers. One moment you are beautiful and sweet, and next moment nobody cares about you. Journey continues as I headed home. In front of where I stood in the MRT carriage, I noticed a couple. Both held their hands together, lovely and giggling happily.


But it disturbed me. Thou it's nice to see couples enjoying their time together. I looked away each time I saw them getting cosy with their partners even if they were just holding hands or hugging each other in the public. It's not that I'm against it or something. But isn't it wonderful if it happens to you instead of you watching all that happening in front of you?

Time passed by and it had been a week. Thanks to those who console me thou I haven't fully recovered. And these past week, tears had been rolling down my cheeks constantly especially when I'm alone. Like yesterday, upon reaching work, I just let go my emotions the moment I sat on my chair. Read my previous entry and I couldn't stop my eyes from being watered. Maybe I'm fated to go through this.

And yes, I do have the urge to contact him but will he reply me back? The same loving guy which I yearn? I'm not sure. I can't read his mind. All this while, I've been fighting with myself, that are my brain and my heart. Thou my brain says something else, my heart rejects every suggestion the brain give. End up I feel a little stress.

This picture I took at the Esplanade last Saturday. Interesting art display. All made from sort of wire thou the wires are thick. All are based on human figure. From a baby figure to a figure of a single man or woman, a head, a body without the head and so on. I know it's kind of not that clear but then, I love those arts. Pretty unique.

Met up with my bestest bestfriend, Shasha on Saturday after I collected the certificates from my office. Hang out at Orchard thou most of the time I ended waiting for her for about 1h+ with the cold wet weather outside CK Tang.

Then went to Vivo City whereby there's plenty of people there and the most sickening was that this woman shouted at my ear to call out someone named Samuel. Of course the only thing I said was "Bodoh!" But apparently that woman is a Chinese. So I'm not that sure whether she understand what I was saying. At least, I did rub my ear showing that loud noise was being transmitted to my ear thou it's covered with my scarf. Watched the U2 & G2000 fashion show before heading back to town whereby we hanged out at MacD for dinner before heading home.
Oh and not forgetting our photo-whoring in the Mrt while on the way home.

But despite all that, I just can't prevent myself from getting melancholy. And went for my theraphy class yesterday (didn't go for my hot yoga as both me & shasha couldn't make it on time). Thou we did laughed during the class, still that feeling doesn't goes away. Maybe I was thinking, does he still have feelings for me? Or does he wants me out of his life? I don't really know. And waiting for him is a torture since he didn't even tell me how he is. But honestly, is it wrong that I want some attention from him?

And is it wrong for me to ask? I just don't know. Asked Ben and he too told me to wait. But for how long? *sigh* I'm sorry Ben for bothering you. I know you just went through a rough time over your recent heartbreaking moments, but netherless you helped me so much as thou not to think too much out of what I'm going through. And not forgetting the rest. Thanks soo much. I wouldn't forget your supports.