I thought of taking again but yesterday's email changed my mind. I was told by my project manager that I will be on course on 7th to 8th December for CRM course from 8.30am to 5.30pm (don't ask me what's CRM stands for. I'm not very sure) and again for Microsoft PowerPoint course on 11th to 13th December from 8.30pm to 6pm, so that I could take the exam at a later date.
So, in case anyone finding me on these dates, please refer to this entry. And I really hate it especially when I'm on course while I'm working. Why? Because I've to do the damn report. What for? So that the person who's going to replace me will be able to complete my work.
And I don't even know what kind of work I should give him or her. *sigh* I really hate it. And this Saturday I've to take the stupid MsAccess exam again which I haven't even have time to learn. Buck up gal. I can't afford to fail again *sigh* That means I'm getting less pay next month.. Arrghhhh!!

Anyway, attended my uncle's simple wedding on the recent sunday. Well, everyone gathered at my home. And by the time everyone arrived, I have not yet taken a bath. Why? Because I was busy helping my mom in the kitchen to make a hearty breakfast, which eventually a lot of food were not eaten. Well, at least my aunts did bring home some of the food.
The wedding was simple. Went to sims drive via hired bus which Uncle Sono paid for 20 seaters. Then, the solemnised started nearly 11am. After which we went to the opposite block for the lunch. Too bad I don't have the pic of the bride and groom.




