
Anyway, on Sat went to Yoga Centre for my workout. Went for the step out then lunch followed by finding shoes for Lia since her shoes broke while doing the aerobics. After which we rushed from class to class for 3 straight hours before we tried the cardio wave machine. Pretty awesome actually. Was envy with the machines, places, lounge (pic below).

Anyway, lots of work. Plus my supervisor keeps incresing my workload and making it more complicated by asking me to do the lab usage again which i had already submitted to him before. *sigh* Had to find out the number of hours spend in the lab for each class, enrichment as well as CCA.
Anyway, it will be hard for me to blog nowadays as firstly, my colleague from my company is here in the school as she's guiding those kids with SVA and secondly due to my workload, I don't think I can do it.
Fell sick since Wednesday. I just don't get it why I always fall sick during the school holidays. Why can't I enjoy being health without getting sick? Is it due to much work? Stress? I don't know..




