<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, October 02, 2006

Firstly, before I touch the topic regarding "No Courtesy", I would like to say something here. For those who wanted to read the entry, please skip a couple of paragraphs.

On Sunday morning, just before I woke up at 8.40am, I dreamt about my baby. I dreamt that we gave him to a lady. And I told the lady how to get him in the cage by using his "Cat-cat". And I noticed that the lady do have a cat with nice furry body. When it's time for me to leave my baby with the lady, I cried. And I did felt I was crying 'cause I felt tears on my cheeks in reality. And within that dream, my baby didn't want me to leave him but I just have to. And just now, had a nightmare which I can't recall.

Next, met my B before I went to work. He called me 13 times up till 3+ and called again at about 4.40am when I woke up to have breakfast. I reached work damn late about 8.40am. I had to since he told me that he will not be in Singapore this whole week, no matter how many times I told him not to meet me up in the morning. But, I just went to meet him. Firstly, because he had an accident last week. I didn't mentioned here 'cause my pet's death did cause me some impact in my life as well as my family members. I'm not sure what's the real story but he claimed that he was too sleepy and his car was wrecked (I don't even know he have a car again). Met him because I missed him. I was quite angry within me that he like to keep a lot of things from me which makes me wonder whether I'm his girlfriend or not. It hurts me soo much thinking about this.

Ok, now for the topic.

I'm extremely fed up with some people who have no basic courtesy when it comes to eating. And I don't care what you wana say about this entry. It really makes me damn pissed off when someone who sat beside you started to chomp loudly. What I mean by this is that when the person chew, he /she really feels that it's unnecessary to close their mouth to chew.

And I'm the type of person who will gets really irritated very fast when someone did that. Why? It really feels as thou the person did that on purpose at my ear. No matter how many times I tell the person off, he / she will talk back by saying it's nothing wrong with the way they chew. Urghh..

Next, do you notice that after some people who have a meal, they will burp? This is another factor which I honestly hate most. If the person burp a few times, I guess it should be ok. But what if the person continously burping non-stop? It really gets on my nerve! And not only that. What if the person who burp, produce a very stinky burp?Urghh..Gross! And to them it's nothing as it's a call for "nature". But to me, it's purely disgusting and bloody rude. Giving me smell those stinky burps, which comes frm your stomach which produce hydrochloric gas and carbon monoxide and stuff like that really makes me feel like puking.

So tell me. How do you tell people off when this two factors - burping and chomping of food loudly ? For me, it's kind of tough. But honestly, if you are the person who is part of these two categories, please for goodness sake, mind your manners.