<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yesterday was the first time I became an inconsiderate person. Why? Because I was carrying lots of plastic bags after I went to the supermarket, together with the paper bag which consist of my shoes which I sent to the cobbler.

Placed some of the plastic bags near my legs and beside me and I heard one chinese gal saying "So inconsiderate". I felt like telling her "Hello, your race is much more inconsiderate then me ok!" but it will sound too racist. Besides, that's my first time and I'm not going to be inconsiderate to take up two seats. And it really embarrassed me to take up two seats especially during peak hours.

Went home pretty late. 'Cause the bus came late. The funny thing yesterday was that, I'm about to wash face, reached out and found out that I was about to squeeze the toothpaste instead of my cleanser. Gosh, I must be pretty tired yesterday.

Anyway, I'm missing him & Mr. Turtle. *sigh*